A scrumptious sandwich that can be customized to your liking. You can also make this on fresh Italian bread, if desired.
1 lb. frozen bread dough, thawed
1/4 lb. Genoa salami, thinly sliced
1/4 lb. ham, thinly sliced
1/4 lb. provolone, thinly sliced
2 ounce package pepperoni slices
8 ounce mushrooms, sliced
1 green pepper, cut into rings
1. Place dough on a foil lined baking sheet and press into a 13"X10" rectangle.
2. Layer salami, ham, provolone and pepperoni in center of dough. Add mushrooms and green pepper rings on top.
3. Fold dough edges over filling, pinch eges together to seal and turn placing seam side down.
4. Allow to rise until double in size.
5. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Cool, cut and serve.
Have a recipe or party menu you'd like to share with our readers? Email the recipe and your name to me at email@example.com