A wonderfully refreshing soup.
3 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced for garnish
1. Combine cucumbers, salt and one cup of the chicken broth in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend about one minute until smooth.
2. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the remaining chicken broth.
3. Whisk in sour cream and herbs.
4. cover and chill in refrigerator 2 hours.
5. Garnish with fresh dill before serving.
Makes 6 servings
Have a recipe or party menu you'd like to share with our readers? Email the recipe and your name to me at email@example.com