If you're in the mood for something exotic and easy to make this chicken dish is the one.
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
2 teaspoons ginger
1/3 cup water
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
3 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons orange juice
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1. Wash and pat dry the chicken. Place chicken between two pieces of waxed paper or plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
2. Sprinkle ginger onto chicken breasts evenly.
3. Cook chicken in a nonstick skillet (or spray a skillet with cooking spray) until cooked, turning once, 8 to 12 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.
4. Meanwhile, is a small bowl, combine water, lemon peel, lemon juice, honey, orange juice and cornstarch. Blend well. Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
5. Place chicken on plates or a serving dish. Spoon sauce over chicken and garnish with thin lemon slices and cut green onions.