Guest Author - Lisa Babick
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon dark Asian sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
3 tablespoons sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon salt
Fresh ground pepper
4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 cups rinsed mixed baby greens or shredded rinsed romaine lettuce
1. In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger, mustard, sesame oil and red pepper.
2. Bring the mixture to just a boil then remove from heat.
3. In a small bowl, combine the sesame seeds, salt and pepper.
4. Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
5. Dip chicken into the sesame mixture and coat both sides of chicken.
6. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the vegetable oil, then add the chicken.
7. Cook the chicken, turning, until cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
8. Transfer chicken to a cutting board, Cut each chicken breast on the diagonal into four or more pieces.
9. Arrange the greens on a plate or in a large bowl. Keeping the chicken slices together, arrange breasts over greens. Drizzle greens and chicken with dressing. Serve.
--Makes 4 servings