Guest Author - Lisa Babick
1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 (18.25 oz.) package yellow or white cake mix
1 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 container frozen whipped topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly greast a 9X13 inch baking dish.
2. Pour crushed pineapple into prepared dish. Spread evenly on bottom of dish. Add pie filling, evenly over pineapple.
3. Sprinkle cake mix over the top, coating evenly.
4. Pour melted ubtter over cake mix and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
5. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
6. Let cool and top with whipped topping. Serve.
--Makes 18 servings